Microfilters are used for the efficient removal of solids from diesel fuels. Filter vessels are designed for use in tough industrial diesel applications where high-flow rates and large volumes are required. By maintaining absolute diesel cleanliness, end users can significantly increase the life of critical wear components, minimising downtime and maximising profitability. FAUDI Diesel microfilters are highly efficient and thus cost effective due to their large filter surface area and are available in vertical configuration and optional accessories.
FAUDI Diesel microfilters are designed for use in industrial diesel filtration applications where high-flow rates are recommended. Incorporate FDF type microfilters in your overall contaminant and control systems.
- Protect against contaminants overloading on-board filtration system
- Remove solid contaminants
- Prolong equipment uptime
- Extend service intervals
- Filtration ratings: 2, 5, 10, 25 μm
- Flow direction: Out-to-in
- Recommended changeout differential pressure: 1.5 bar (22 psi)
- Maximum pressure differential rating: 5.2 bar (75 psi)
- Operating temperature: Max. 80° C (176° F)
- Compatible with diesel and biodiesel blends
- Outside diameter: 152 mm (6 inch)
- Gaskets: FKM (Viton®)
- End caps: Polyamide, glass fiber reinforced