FAUDI Diesel FDS type Separator elements are used as the second stage of a high-performance separation in filter/water separators for the filtration of diesel fuel.
Diesel fuel can become contaminated during transportation and storage. These contaminants degrade fuel cleanliness below the minimum requirements set by engine manufacturers. FDS type separators in combination with FDC type coalescer elements help diesel fuel meet applicable cleanliness standards.
Prevent water contaminants from overloading on-board filter systems
Minimize microbial infestation from water in bulk fuel storage
Ensure fuel meet specification at receipt and delivery
- Media: Teflon® coated screen / Synthetic screen
- Flow direction: Out-to-in
- Operating temperature: Max. 80° C (176° F)
- Outside diameter: 152 mm (6 inch)
- Gaskets: FKM (Viton®)
- End caps: Polyamide, glass fibre reinforced