FAUDI Diesel FDC type Coalescer elements are part of a complete diesel fuel cleanliness system. They are characterized by high water removal efficiency at high flow rate.
Diesel fuel can become contaminated during transportation and storage. These contaminants degrade fuel cleanliness below the minimum requirements set by engine manufacturers. Coalescer elements are used in combination with Separator elements to ensure that the diesel fuel meets the applicable cleanliness standards.
To assure proper coalescer performance, a microfilter of the same efficiency rating should be deployed ahead of the filter water separator.
- Protect against contaminants overloading on-board filtration system
- Remove solid contaminants
- Prolong equipment uptime
- Extend service intervals
- Filtration ratings: 25 μm (other upon request)
- Flow direction: In-to-out
- Recommended changeout differential pressure: 1.7 bar (25 psi)
- Maximum pressure differential rating: 5.2 bar (75 psi)
- Operating temperature: Max. 80° C (176° F)
- Outside diameter: 152 mm (6 inch)
- Center tube: Epoxy coated steel
- Gaskets: FKM (Viton®)
- End caps: Polyamide, glass fibre reinforced